Smite Ready-to-use 750ml Spray

Out of stock
£6.75 £5.63 (ex. VAT)
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Smite is the perfect solution to your Red Mite problems. It eliminates Red Mite and many other parasites. Smite not only kills the existing Red Mite, it also destroys the eggs; preventing future outbreaks.
Smite is non-toxic and doesn't contain any pesticides, it has a pleasant odour and an easy to use dosing pump; so it is safe, easy and it will not harm your birds. Smite is suitable for all types of animal housing.
Smite will clean and disinfect; saving you time and money.

 

Reviews

Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.

Weight 1kg